"Scrapbin" is the brand name of the scrap pickup service promoted by Qubelin Technologies Private Limited. Any mention of either of the names in this document refer to the online scrap pickup service provided by Qubelin Technologies Private Limited.
The terms and conditions mentioned here are subject to change at the sole discretion of Scrapbin, Qubelin Technologies Private Limited.
These terms and conditions and all the policies mentioned below are binding and require that any conflict arising as a consequence of using our product or service, to be sorted in the court of law in juridiction of Delhi only.
If you choose to proceed further, it will be taken as your consent to our terms and services mentioned in this document and elsewhere on this website.
If you disagree by any of the terms on this page, then please do not participate in our business in any form, either as a seller or any business partner or any other role, with our products and/or services.
Any person using our services with the intent of selling scrap via Scrapbin is treated as a 'seller'.
Any person using our services with the intent of purchasing scrap or trading in any form is treated as a 'vendor' henceforth.
Below mentioned firm points are elaborated purposely to make customers use our Scrap selling service practically. Here Terms & Conditions has been proclaimed for better flexibility & effectiveness of Scrapbin’s solution. We strictly recommend our customers to follow our guidelines on the following scenarios-
Terms and conditions to ponder:
1) To make our solution more productive to our customers, it’s our gentle appeal for existing & future customers that they must not share or interchange their personal phone numbers with our Scrapbin Scrap vendors or Kabadiwala for any uninformed business.
2) We also appeal our prevailing & future customers to utilize our service via Scrapbin’s Website & App for proactive customer support system from our end. Our online service has been dedicated for better user interaction with 100% outcomes of success.
3) We buy scrap from our customers in relation to the best competitive market rate. The prices we offer is the most cash worthy. Join our service to enjoy to the fullest.
4) Vendors can use digital weighing scale with loyalty and its customer’s sole responsibility to check out few chances of fraudulent & immediately report to our customer support team so that we can proceed actions.
5) Evaluation of Electronic waste will be done on the spot by our Scrap vendors as per the value of that waste. For future buying of E- waste, we will be introducing a SCRAP calculator and we request our customers to bear with us.
6) Scrapbin is not liable for any misshapen or harm that may occur to the customers during the ongoing process of our service. We do not take any responsibility for intolerant activities such as theft, molestation, injury or any physical harm during customer and scrap vendor interaction. Owing to several non tangible reasons, we are not blameworthy. However, we always take your feedback seriously and will appreciate if you raise any concerns in regards to the behaviour and/or practices of the vendors coming to your service. Let us know if you experience anything which you think is out of place or is not expected from our customer support or vendors. We will take disciplinary action upon investigation at our end if the claims are found valid and demand action.
7) As per our norm, a customer must not command the scrap vendors to do any non-serviceable task or any personal favor. Our vendors will function in accord with our guidelines and will not perform any cleaning, junk gathering from your house. You must accumulate all our scrap waste for a most reliable convenience from our end. This is not just important for the environment, but also for maintaining the human dignity, which we hold highest above all.
All the protocols mentioned above is to rectify any glitch, which stops you from receiving a Technology friendly service. We hereby recommend you to follow the inclined instructions.
Note: The above policies mentioned here are subject to change at the sole discretion of Scrapbin, Qubelin Technologies Private Limited.
Accepting or cancelling the scrap pick up service may rely upon, whether the service to be delivered to the user is approachable (access to location). Scrapbin owns the right to accept or refuse any request initiated by the seller. A seller can himself inform the calling representative or can start or cancel the request as per their requirements.The pending request can be cancelled by the user before the pick up or trade discussion without any charge or penalty. Once the local vendor is confirmed to dispatch to serve the user then the request cannot be cancelled & owned goods will not be returned if received any.
In case of illegal trade or activities not allowed under the Indian laws, then a strict legal action can be taken according to the court of law. Our service policy mentioned above is strictly applicable to our Web & Mobile Application product and our entire gamut of services.
Our Customer Service Specialists are ready to assist you. Just call +91 830 497 8787 any day of the week between 9am and 6pm in case you have any queries or issues.